Mindfulness Meditation Massage
Peaceful Waters' utilizes a state of the art electric massage chair that is designed with the most advanced technology based on holistic techniques that have been honed over thousands of years.
"The harmony of mind and body is the best way to experience total health and wellness."
SESSION INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
15-45 Minute Customized Full Body Massage (see options below)
Customized Aromatherapy (see options below)
Customized Guided Mindfulness Meditation (see options below)
Private Relaxing Room
Complimentary Bottle of Water
Add-On Options (see below)
- Shiatsu Full Body Massage
- Inversion Stretch Massage- takes gravitational pressure off of the spine and helps increase the space between vertebrae
- 3D Body Scanning System- maps your entire back to ensure massage accuracy and efficiency
- Heat Therapy- located at the lumbar region and provides soothing relief from back pain
- 40 Airbags- rhythmically inflate and deflate to gently stretch muscles
- Zero Gravity Positioning- distributes body weight and reduces pressure throughout the body, which results in a floating sensation
- Twist Stretch- airbags located underneath the seat and along the thighs work in unison with the seat's swinging and twisting movements
- Power Stretch- simultaneous massage from the chair’s air bags holds the shoulders in place while the leg rest pulls the legs up and down to intensify the stretching function
- Leg Extension- foot massager slides in and out, up to 5.5 inches, to provide the most effective massage for users of any height
- Triple Reflexology Foot Massage- rollers activate nerve endings on the feet to relieve tension, improve circulation, and renew vitality
4 Customized Massage Options:
- RECOVERY: This massage program is ideal for alleviating muscle tension and soreness after a workout. The chair tilts your body into a zero-gravity position, while airbags tilt your hips from side to side and apply a squeezing massage to your calves.
- RELAX: A light massage program designed for relaxation and stress relief. After placing your body into a reclined position, rapid pounding and squeezing actions target your entire back, even as your hips are tilted from side to side.
- REFRESH: An invigorating program to warm up muscles and stimulate circulation. While airbags tilt your hips from side to side, a combination of rapid rolling and pummeling actions are applied to your entire back
- EXTEND: This unique massage program features an inversion stretch on the lower back to release back tension and improve flexibility. The chair places your body into an inverted position. While airbags hold the shoulders and upper body in place, the legrest lowers to bend your knees downward and stretch your lower back.
Customized Aromatherapy Options:
- LAVENDAR: Wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. Promotes feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension. Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body. Pairs well with the Deep Sleep Relax Meditation or a relaxation story!
- STRESS AWAY: Inviting aroma that helps calm the mind. Formulated with Lime, Lavender, Cedarwood, and other pure essential oils for a well-rounded and relaxing aroma.
- PEPPERMINT: Cool, stimulating, and refreshing experience. Perfect for soothing after hard physical activity or a long day.
- HIGHER UNITY ($4 upcharge): Higher Unity essential oil blend has an uplifting, inviting aroma that helps inspire personal focus and spiritual balance. Higher Unity is crafted to evoke feelings of openness and unity with oneself and others, a way to bring our members together in purpose and thought. This luxurious and rich blend combines Sacred Sandalwood, Sacred Frankincense, Lime, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Spearmint, Lemon, Jasmine, and Rose oils. The delicate balance of sweet florals, uplifting citrus, and soothing Sandalwood makes it an ideal partner for your spiritual practice or meditation or to add a little peace to your daily life. One 5ml bottle of this oil retails for $171.05!
Customized Mindfulness Meditation Options:
- DEEP SLEEP RELAX: Soothe your mind and body- drift into dreamland. Great way to release tension and muscles and take a soothing slumber. Perfect for ending a long, stressful day.
- LOVING KINDNESS: Develop warmth, compassion and love towards the self and others.
- FORGIVENESS: Release resentment, invite peace.
- CALMING ANXIETY: A body scan meditation to help relieve feelings of anxiety and tension.
- DEEP CONCENTRATION: A simple, yet powerful, meditation to help sharpen your attention.
- RETURNING TO NOW: Let the chime of meditation bells guide you to the present.
- NON-JUDGMENT: Recognizing our judgmental tendencies is the first step toward softening them.
- RELAXATION STORIES: Listen to master storytellers from the Calm App take you on a calming journey.
- Wonder: Join Matthew McConaughey for a dreamy story about the mysteries of the universe, in a heartfelt tale of full magic and wonder.
- Once Upon a Time in Bavaria: An enchanting journey through Bavaria in search of one of the most famous fairytale castles in all the world.
- Curiosities of the Sky: Explore the magical constellations that make up the celestial canvas of our sleepy night's sky.
- Refreshing Nap: Enjoy this restorative nap before a soothing symphony of birdsongs awakens you, so you can begin the day again, refreshed and renewed.
- The Nordland Night Train: Travel up the scenic coast of Norway aboard one of Europe's most breathtaking and remote railways.
- The River Wild: Drift off to the calming sounds of soothing jazz and historic riverboats as you journey across the famed Mississippi River.
- The Velveteen Rabbit: The classic tale of a really splendid rabbit, read by British actress Anna Acton.
- Gratitude: Take a heartfelt journey of appreciation in an uplifting tale of gratitude.
- Wisdom of the Jungle: A chance encounter brings peace to a woman in search of answers, as she learns of the wisdom found in the jungles of Costa Rica.
- Siesta: Enjoy a nap story as you indulge in the refreshing practice of the afternoon Siesta before awakening gently to a chorus of birdsong.
- Starlit Symphony: Join NFL player and musician, Joe Barksdale, for a soothing symphony of city sounds as you reflect on the inspiring and uplifting gift of music.
- Naptime: In the spirit of bringing back nap time for all ages, enjoy this restorative Sleep Story before waking up to a symphony of birdsong at the end.
- The Lavender Valley: Stroll along with Sophia as she sets off on a relaxing journey to discover the source of a heavenly scent.
- Afternoon Nap: Refresh your mind & recharge your body with a special nap story. After a brief intro and soothing music, you'll wake up to gentle birdsong.
- The Trail to Machu Picchu: Actress Anna Acton guides you through the mystic ancient ruins of Machu Picchu.
- The White Slipper: A traditional Spanish folktale about a rambunctious king and a clever boy's healing knowledge.
- The Beetle Who Went on His Travels: A haughty beetle, in pursuit of fortune and royalty, goes on a voyage around the world, only to discover his fortune was within him all along.
- Jupiter and his Mighty Company: An epic tale of the Greek Pantheon.
- Sleepy Sunday: A love letter to Sunday, the sleepiest day of the week. Journey with British novelist Andrew Martin through his memories of growing up in York.
- Cupid and Psyche: The romantic story of fate and love, by Lucius Apuleius.
- Dr. Orma's Sleep Science Podcast: Sleep advice from Dr. Steve Orma, a clinical psychologist and specialist in helping people with their sleep, anxiety and stress.
- The Dragon Tamers (45 minute session only): Edith Nesbit's clever fantasy tale, starring a very resourceful blacksmith and a purring dragon.
- Among the Birds of Yosemite (45 minute session only): Journey through Yosemite's wilderness, as we explore and meet its feathered residents, witnessed by devoted naturalist John Muir in 1901.
- Snow Storm on Mount Shasta (45 minute session only): A thrilling tale by respected naturalist, John Muir, as he shares his experience of a storm on the brisk and majestic peaks of Mount Shasta.
- Yellowstone National Park (45 minute session only): John Muir scribbled these words in his journal as he traveled through the vast and untamed American wilderness of Yellowstone Park.
- The Butterfly Sanctuary (45 minute session only): Unwind as actor Clarke Peters, world renowned for his mellifluous voice, tells you a tale of butterflies fluttering by.
- The Cornish Riviera Express (45 minute session only): Step aboard the Cornish Riviera Express for a relaxing train ride from London's Paddington Station to the sleepy seaside town of Penzance.
- Queen Victoria (45 minute session only): A biographical account of the early years of one of the most beloved queens in history.
- The Nutcracker (seasonal- 45 minute session only): Travel to a world of magic and enchantment, as you relax to the beloved classic tale.
**You may also choose to listen to spa music or nature sounds, as well.
**All guided mindfulness meditations are done electronically through the Calm App, founded by Alex Tew & Michael Acton Smith.
- NingXia Red (2oz.- $4 upcharge)
Superfruit beverage including juices and extracts from aronia, plum, blueberry, and pomegranate, plus a whole-fruit puree of exotic wolfberries. Delivers wellness-supporting superfruits, but also a daily boost of pure essential oils! NingXia Red juice includes Lemon, Yuzu, Tangerine, and Orange essential oils for a delicious, powerful blend.
- NingXia Zyng (8.4 oz.- $5 upcharge)
A hydrating splash of essential oil-infused goodness, NingXia Zyng uses the same whole-fruit wolfberry puree found in NingXia Red. Sparkling water, pear and blackberry juices, and a hint of Lime and Black Pepper essential oils add for a dynamic, unique taste. You’ll enjoy a refreshing boost that’s full of flavor without artificial flavors and preservatives. With natural flavors and sweeteners, white tea extract, and added vitamins, NingXia Zyng delivers 35 mg of naturally occurring caffeine and only 35 calories per can, making it a sweet, guilt-free boost for your early morning, long afternoon, or anytime you need a little Zyng!
Benefits of a Mindfulness Massage Session:
- Alleviates chronic pain
- Decreases sciatic nerve inflammation and lower back pain
- Improves posture & flexibility
- Enhances circulation
- Reduces stress
- Improves sleep
- Increases mental awareness
- Relieves arthritis pain and sore muscles
- Eases body fatigue, stiffness, & tension
Disclaimer: Do not use mindfulness meditation or massage to replace conventional medical care or to postpone seeing a health care provider about pain or any other medical condition. If you have a medical condition, talk to your health care provider BEFORE participating in a mindfulness meditation massage. In addition, please notify Peaceful Waters’ staff of ANY health ailments before participating in a session. Mindfulness meditation massage is not a substitute for medical treatment or medications, and it is recommended that you concurrently work with your Primary Caregiver for any condition you may have. Peaceful Waters Counseling and Wellness Center, PC does not diagnose medical illnesses or disease and does not prescribe medications.
Maximum user weight: 300lbs.