Why Join Peaceful Waters?
Our mission is to reflect a spirit of love that inspires hope and life-long change. We believe in holistic healing and are committed to providing the highest level of professional services that lead to happier, healthier, and more whole living. Our ultimate hope is that the people who walk through our doors will be led beside "peaceful waters" and hearts, souls, and communities will be restored.
We hope you will join our team!
We strive to find your perfect fit, and place you with clients that align well with your niche.
We take care of ALL scheduling, credentialing, billing, and marketing, so that you can focus on your clients and have time leftover for hobbies.
We are a diversified, multi speciality, well-established company with an innovative mindset.
We provide you with ample office space in a beautiful and well taken care of commercial building.
We believe YOUR family matters and want you to have the schedule that allows you to do the things that you love.
We value diversity, cultural sensitivity, intentional living, community, kindness, and selfless service.
Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Associate positions available. Supervision provided.
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or similar field
- Active and unrestricted professional licensure to practice in the state of North Carolina (will assist in obtaining NC licensure, if needed)
- Able to pass criminal background check
- Maintain liability/malpractice insurance
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical records
- Provide biopsychosocial evaluations/problem identification, crisis interventions, and individual, group, and/or family therapy to clients
- Develop and monitor treatment plans
- Initiative, resourcefulness, and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to work with adolescents preferred
- Knowledge of art, play, or sand tray therapy preferred
- Knowledge of methods of psychotherapy and interventions specific to children
- Knowledge of community resources
- Ability to assess crisis situations and intervene appropriately
- Familiarity with the DSM V and diagnostic techniques
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with children of different ages and from varied socio-economic and cultural backgrounds
- Empathetic in addressing the emotional needs of children
- Ability to offer parental education and family support resources
- Ability to motivate, encourage and portray an optimistic attitude
- Full or part-time employee positions available
- Competitive pay (55-80K annually for full time)
- Flexible start date
- Ability to devise your own schedule and working hours - No on-call-shifts!
- Full clinical caseload typically established within the first 120 days
- Beautiful office space and furniture provided
- Fun and supportive administrative staff
- Efficient policies, procedures, and systems
- Paid upon completion of services - no waiting on insurance!
- CEU subscription & license renewal covered by practice
- Worker's Comp
- Healthcare (BCBS)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- On-Site Clinical Director
- Flex Spending Account
- 401K Match - 4%
- Group Life Insurance
- Monthly birthday luncheons & staff birthday gift card
- Christmas bonuses
- 2 free massages per month
- Essential oils discount - approx. 40% off
- Professional headshot pictures
- Positive & supportive work environment- morning meditations/prayer & daily lunch consultations